2 Pieces of HQST’s 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy’s most popular product! High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other HQST panels is a breeze. If off-grid solar interests you, then start with HQST today!
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 16V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 6.25A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.45A
Dimensions: 46.9 X 19.7 X 1.4 In
Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.